Best places to immigrate to Canada from the UK

January 14, 2021

1 thought on “Best places to immigrate to Canada from the UK”

  1. The best places to immigrate to Canada from the UK are the following:

    • Vancouver, British Columbia – Vancouver has the biggest population of UK-born residents. This is a great city for professionals as there are many employment opportunities. On your time off you can enjoy the province’s beautiful views. 
    • Hamilton, Ontario – There are many UK immigrants living in Hamilton. Here you can enjoy access to Lake Ontario and top-rated restaurants. 
    • London, Ontario – With over 10,000 UK immigrants living in here, London is known for many employment opportunities and its rich history. 

    Thinking of moving to the UK? Here are 11 things to know before moving from Canada to the UK.


Suggest an Answer

What is your question?

Please do not share personal or sensible information here. Questions asked here are made public in order to benefit other members that have similar questions.

What is MovingWaldo?

MovingWaldo is Canada’s #1 Free Moving Concierge Service. Since 2016, we help millions of Canadians tackle moving tasks in minutes. We care to take the stress away from moving by offering free tools, tips and tricks and referral of service providers that you can trust. MovingWaldo is everything moving under the same roof!

Relevant for your move

Need help moving?

Check out MovingWaldo’s free moving platform and find everything your need for your move. No sign up required!

Ask us anything

City and Province/State
Email to notify you when the question is answered

What is your question?

Promo code

Enter your promo code and update your cart.

Get our printable change of address checklist directly in your inbox

Ask us anything

Thank you for your question!

Your question will be reviewed by our moving concierges.We will share your answer by email within 24 hours. We may post the question and answer to this forum to benefit other members of the community. You can contact us at for additional information.