Change of address with the British Columbia Public Service Pension Plan

How to change my address with the British Columbia Public Service Pension Plan?

The British Columbia Pension Corporation is responsible for providing administrative and professional services to the Public Service Pension Plan in British Columbia, as well as offering services to employers and members. Notify the office of your new address to continue receiving important information about your pension plan!

Featured in this article


How to change my address for my pension plan?

There are two ways to change your address with the Public Service Pension Plan:

  1. Online through MyAccount
  2. Contact BC’s Public Service Pension Plan:

Phone: 1-800-665-3554

Office hours: Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Note that if you call, you need your Person ID handy!

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I find my Person ID number?

Your Person ID number is your personal unique identification number in the pension plan.

If you’re looking for your Person ID number, you can find it on any letter sent to you by BC’s Public Service Pension Plan. You can also find it in various documents.

I’m not registered for MyAccount, how do I do that?

To register:

  • Read the terms and conditions here and click on “Accept”
  • Register and make sure you have your Person ID handy!

How do I know if I am eligible for BC’s Public Service Pension Plan?

You are eligible if you work as:

  • A regular employee (full- or part-time)
  • A casual or auxiliary employee earning a salary higher than 50 percent of the year’s maximum pensionable earnings
  • An assistant or associate deputy minister
  • As specified by an enactment or Order-in-Council

Once admitted, you’ll receive a member’s benefit statement every year. You’re entitled to a pension benefit when eligible, after making your first contribution to the plan!

If you want to determine your contribution amounts, check your pay statement in Employee Self Service.


While changing your address with the BC Public Service Pension Plan is important, another crucial step is changing your address on your driver’s licence.


Widgets Magazine


Widgets Magazine

Share this article on social media

Ann Nacario

The author

Meet Ann – our head writer with a knack for making moving and city living a breeze. From the many details of moving to picking the perfect moving company, she’s your guide. Ann has a friendly yet detailed approach to ensure your move goes off without a hitch. When she’s not writing about relocation, it will always be on her mind, but you’ll catch her spending time with her three furry friends.

Relevant for your move

How much is your move?

Find a mover

Easily compare multiple quotes

Organize your move

Guided through a checklist

Internet packages

Get up to speed on the new deals

Address change

Update your address in a few clicks

Join the network

Become a trusted vendor in your service area

For agents and brokers

MovingWaldo is a one-stop-shop that simplifies tackling moving tasks

What is MovingWaldo?

We guide millions of families through each step of their moving process, helping them save time and money, and making sure nothing gets left behind.

Trouver un déménageur

Comparez plusieurs devis

Organisez votre déménagement

Guidé à travers une checklist

Changement d’adresse

Mettez à jour votre adresse en quelques clics

Forfaits internet

Soyez au courant des nouvelles offres internet à domicile

Rejoignez le réseau

Devenez un fournisseur de confiance pour desservir votre région

Professionnels de l’immobilier

Prolongez la relation avec vos clients grâce à votre propre plateforme de déménagement personnalisé

Qu'est-ce que MovingWaldo ?

MovingWaldo est un guichet unique qui simplifie la planification du déménagement

Get our printable change of address checklist directly in your inbox