Montreal Mini-Storage: Reviews, Pricing, Services & More!
When you’re moving and you need storage, you worry about the size of the storage unit, the condition, if it’s climate-controlled, security, insurance coverage and more. All these are valid, and that’s why you need a storage company that covers all the bases exceptionally well and even takes care of the things you didn’t even know you needed. Montreal Mini-Storage is a secure and reliable storage company located in and around Montreal. They are recognized as one of the best storage companies in Quebec. By continuously adding new storage facilities, they now offer the largest variety of storage unit sizes at the most competitive rates in the area. Let’s look at their reviews, pricing, services, and more.
Review of Montreal Mini-Storage
Booking trustworthy movers starts here
Compare multiple moving quotes calculated across the same metrics
Montreal Mini-Storage’s locations
Montreal Mini-Storage has 18 storage locations situated on the Island and near Montreal in Laval, La Prairie, Maple Grove, Saint-Jérôme, Rawdon, and Sainte-Adèle, with 9 being in Montreal. All storage locations have varying facilities in terms of size, available parking space, and storage conditions. Ensure to specify your needs and requirements before making your decision.
Montreal Mini-Storage’s reviews from the web
ShortLine Moving’s reviews are nothing short of expected. Shortline offers exceptional next-level moving services. Their business growth is based on referrals, so they understand that delivering 100% to their customers is the topmost priority.
4.4/5 based on over 200 reviews from the web
The largest variety of storage unit sizes the Montreal area
(4.3/5 out of 114 reviews)
“For business, I’ve had to deal with many storage places like this, and this is a cut above. If you miss a payment, they call and are polite. If you need help, they are friendly, and you always feel your items are safe. Highly recommended!”
(4.7/5 out of 15 reviews)
“The best self-storage in Montreal! Great prices, very helpful staff, super clean, huge variety of locker sizes, amazing locations, and very secure facilities. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MONTREAL MINI STORAGE!”
(4.4/5 out of 65 reviews)
“I used Montreal Mini Storage — Beaumont for a temporary storage problem, and they were very good. Friendly and efficient. They care about the service they provide and the customer’s satisfaction. It’s now a few months later, and since I lost my receipts and needed them for tax returns, I called them, and they had copies emailed to me within two hours. I mean, that’s ace!”
(4.2/5 out of 46 reviews)
“Very clean premises, friendly staff, and convenient arrangements. Cheaper than many other storage places. I am a satisfied customer.”
Montreal Mini-Storage’s pricing
Montreal Mini-Storage’s pricing starts at $39 per month*. And unlike other storage service providers who charge every 28 days (per month), Montreal Mini-Storage indeed charges ‘per month’ irrespective of the number of days, whether 28, 30, or 31. Like every other storage company, Montreal Mini-Storage’s pricing is dependent on several factors such as location, type, and size of the storage facility.
Additionally, they offer several discounts and promos to their customers. You can enjoy up to 2 months of free storage, get a free truck and 2 movers, 30% off select storage unit sizes, etc. To get a quote or more information on the discounts and promos, simply call them at the number listed below or visit their website.
Montreal Mini Storage’s services
Storage services offered by Montreal Mini-Storage
Montreal Mini-Storage provides secure 24-hour access* storage facilities to help store your belongings whether it’s during a move or not. They hold all sorts of domestic items, including cars. However, there are certain restrictions. They do not allow the storage of animals, plants, food, garbage, liquids, hazardous materials, illegal items, or odorous goods.
(*Certain facilities and unit sizes offer 24-7 access. Subject to availability)
Other services offered by Montreal Mini-Storage
Montreal Mini-Storage partners with certain moving companies to provide free moving services for their clients. The MMS Free Truck & Movers Promotion saves you the time and cost of booking your movers. Their professional moving partners have years of experience. They come to your residence and safely deliver your belongings to your Montreal Mini-Storage facility and into your storage unit.
With this package, you get:
- Multiple selections of moving vehicles based on your requirements
- 2 Professional movers
- 2 Free Hours of moving time (typically enough time to complete your move-in)
- Additional Movers can be requested up to 24 hours before your scheduled move.
You do not have to worry about getting quality packing supplies because Montreal Mini-Storage has got you covered with moving boxes, packing materials, and other moving supplies that you can order. They offer boxes of varying sizes and purposes, tape dispensers, “Fragile” labels, chair covers, tape rolls, permanent markers, bubble wraps, utility knives, etc. You can also get extra safety supplies like combination locks, key locks, and high-security disc locks.
Why MovingWaldo recommends Montreal Mini-Storage
MovingWaldo recommends Montreal Mini-Storage because of their commitment to providing convenient and affordable storage services. Montreal Mini-Storage has the largest variety of storage unit sizes at the lowest rates in the Montreal area. With 16 extremely secure and safe storage locations, customers can quickly move their items into storage within short distances. In addition, they offer several discounts and promos to help reduce the cost of storage, especially for extended periods. Their proactive customer service puts the final touch to their stand as one of the best storage companies in the Montreal area.
Pros & cons of Montreal Mini Storage
- Premium service with affordable pricing
- Several discounts and promos available
- Largest variety of storage unit sizes the Montreal area
- Live chat function on website
- Multiple storage locations with different specifications tailored to your needs
- Extremely secure storage units: state-of-the-art surveillance, burglar alarms, emergency response.
- Free moving services for new MMS clients. T&C*
- Easy and convenient monthly billing cycle
- Free storage unit calculator for those unsure what unit size they need.
- 24-7 access is subject to availability is limited to specific locations.
- There is no storage of animals, plants, food, garbage, liquids, hazardous materials, or odorous goods.
Frequently asked questions about Montreal Mini Storage
How safe and secure is Montreal Mini-Storage?
Montreal Mini-Storage is in the business of keeping your belongings securely and safely stored away. They’ve set up various state-of-the-art security devices, including the following:
- Central Monitoring: To identify each person that enters the premises and determines their access level.
- Digital surveillance cameras: Hundreds of indoor and outdoor security cameras to monitor the storage units and the properties.
- Electronic access system: Each customer is provided an electronic key that uses identifying radio frequencies to access designated zones as per a set schedule.
- Solid metal storage units: The self-storage system is constructed from steel walls and doors and often features grated ceilings.
- Emergency response: The facilities are directly connected to the alarm center, police station, and fire department for immediate on-site emergency response.
- Proper lighting: All facilities are well lit and are often equipped with motion-sensor lights that turn on automatically when you walk through the hallways.
How many storage locations does Montreal Mini-Storage have?
Montreal Mini-Storage has 18 storage locations situated on the Island and near Montreal in Laval, La Prairie, Maple Grove, Saint-Jérôme, Rawdon, and Sainte-Adèle, with 9 being in Montreal.
Does Montreal Mini-Storage provide moving services?
Montreal Mini-Storage does not typically offer moving services; they are storage service providers. However, to make things easier for their customers, they partner with certain moving companies to provide free moving services for their clients. The MMS Free Truck & Movers Promotion saves you the time and cost of booking your movers. To benefit from this, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be a new MMS client (or an existing client renting a new unit at a different MMS site)
- You will need to prepay a minimum of 4 months of storage
- Minimum Size Requirement: 5×10 ( 50 Square Feet )
- You are not currently receiving any other promotions, discounts or rewards from MMS (cannot be combined with any other offers)
- 24 Hours advance notice required before moving date.
- Valid only for select storage sizes and at select MMS locations
How do I determine what storage unit size is best for me?
Suppose you have difficulty figuring out what storage unit sizes you need to store your property. In that case, you can make use of Montreal Mini-Storage’s FREE calculator to determine the correct storage locker sizes.
Share this article on social media
Relevant for your move
There are several factors that determine whether you can trust a long distance moving company. You can find dozens of recommendations over the internet. However, it is difficult to weed out the good from the bad. To help make the task easier for you, we have compiled a detailed list of the best long distance movers in Canada.